A Malaysian Chinese who believes that equality and respect go hand in hand.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Malaysiakini: MIC making use of young Indian youths


MIC Blogger PUNITHAN SHAN seen in this filepic above, has been appearing on all the major Blogs for the wrong reasons. It is rather clear that this poor lad has been used by Samy Vellu and the MIC to mislead the people into believing that Hindraf and MIC are working together. This however has failed to bear fruit. Punithan also has been attacking Hindraf, it's Chairman P. Waytha Moorthy, Pakatan Rakyat and Anwar Ibrahim with such venom in his Blogs. However, his double headed game ended when the Admin from Hindraf came out with a statement saying that Punithan Shan does not represent Hindraf and Hindraf has nothing to do with Punithan. Punithan Shan is a nobody who has been used by MIC who has nothing else but a collection of gorgeous looking girls in his Facebook and Friendster sites.


The following comment is taken from Punithan Shan's COFFEE WITH PUNITHAN blogsite. It looks like sound advice to me for Punithan.




Rudra said...


HI,It is just fabulous that we Indians attack each other and call each other the P-word with such utter delight. But I cannot help wondering why you seem so pro-MIC and then blog as a Hindraf enthusiast. I am not as industrious as you so claim to be, being a medical student and all but I have 20 odd years teaching wanabee doctors such as you.


You must be one lucky Indian to love your country this much and have such immense pride in being Malaysian. I for one never have had such misgivings as I have been and still am treated like a third-class 'P'. Seriously, with all sincerity and the pride you seem to hold for your parents...tell me this...What has MIC or your dear "Semi-Value" done for Indians? Forget the bull about Tamil schools and temples and our childrens' education.


When I once had the stupidity to apply for a student loan at MIC, I was refused as my parents then had no money to donate to an MIC 'fund'. I was told that as a girl, I did not fit into the category of 'Bollywood-like' belly-shaking nymphos...Well...let's not get into that. So young man, while I laud you for your brilliance and young wisdom, I DO NOT salute you for the lies and propaganda you blog on for your masters.


Be a true doctor and heal wounds...don't poke into old ones and insult the intelligence and wisdom of true Indians. oh What have I done to serve Indians?...I teach them to read, count and write. What have you done but blog? Oh I forgot, your're a student still. Hence no time to serve and be of use as yet. I can only sigh that teachers like me taught you and failed. Before you retort with ugliness and insults, be a true Indian and remember to respect 'mata, pita and guru'!!!

October 4, 2008 10:39 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read an intresting post in the vermin mic blog www.indiansmalaysia.blogspot on some intresting issues about paklah and umno.

paklah's todolist and umno's must dolist.

being a PR supporter, i was actually impressed by those messages.

if we sincerely wish for reformation, why not show our support to pak lah. not as UMNO president but as prime minister for all malaysian.

another thing, i have noticed also a post on temple fiasco in selangor in his blog. well, we have to agree that it is putting PR government in a very bad light. many of my friends who reads it start thinking bad about selangor government. i think he did managed to cause some serious damage. unfortunatly i cant convince them because he posted it with facts and figures and this time even mike aka manikavasagam pkr's kapar mp is against his own pkr government. so things just getting too favorable for this mic morons. since we have betayers like yb manikavasagam it doing greater damage especially when we have vermins like punithan highlighting each and every downfalls of our pakatan rakyat.

cant we do anything about this mic blogers?